Welcome to the Market at 43rd & El Cajon Blvd!
We are seeking to activate the vacant commercial lot at
4288 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego, CA 92105 and will entertain offers to lease the entire 4791 sqft lot for 18-24 months from qualified users.
We are also open to working with community partners to create a Community Site Activation program e.g. Farmers Market while the long term mixed use development plans are under review. We want to bring together five unique & complementary uses, based on our ongoing survey of the community:
1. Farm to table fresh produce, foods & local chefs.
2. Food Panty "Fruit in a Box" where you buy one & we'll donate one.
3. Special events, music & movie nights in the courtyard.
4. Local artists, craft makers & creators.
5. Small businesses, innovation & startups.
If you want to be lease the entire site or have questions on becoming a vendor, partner or collaborator of this exciting community based adventure, drop us a line at info@43Blvd.com.
Interested parties can register here to stay informed, get on the interested vendor list or partner with us. We'll get back to you with next steps after we receive your email. Thank you!